Yesterday, June 30, marked the official end of OCW’s spring publication cycle. Since last week’s new courses post, we have added ten more courses our growing pool: six that are new to OCW, and four that are updates to previously published subjects.
- Aeronautics and Astronautics: 16.55 Ionized Gases
- Anthropology: 21A.150 Teaching and Learning: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Biology: 7.344 Treating Infertility — From Bench to Bedside and Bedside to Bench
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences: 9.123 Neurotechnology in Action
- Music: 21M.S53 Chinese Popular Musics in Dialogue
- Science, Technology and Society: STS.089 Technology and Innovation in Africa
- Engineering Systems Division: ESD.801 Leadership Development
- History: 21H.991 Theories and Methods in the Study of History
- Mathematics: 18.303 Linear Partial Differential Equations: Analysis and Numerics
- Mechanical Engineering: 2.25 Advanced Fluid Mechanics
The final tally? That’s 21 courses published in the month of June, and 69 courses published so far in 2015. As always, our New Courses page lists everything published in the past six months.
Overall, MIT OpenCourseWare now has over 2,280 courses and 47 supplemental resources from across the MIT curriculum. We are grateful for the continued support of so many MIT faculty willing to share their teaching materials and insights with you via OCW.